Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm Dreaming Of Muffins

I'm seriously craving muffins right now! I'm not quite sure why, but I think it has something to do with the fact that I've been a total slacker in the breakfast department recently, and this is SO NOT good. So I hit up the grocery store today, made sure to stock up on a couple key ingredients (butter, flour, sugar), and now I'm ready to bake up a storm, and fulfill my muffin dreams! I'll leave you with these lovely images, and perhaps it will spark some muffin obsessions of your own!

4 comments:

Wendy Irene said...

it worked! I want a muffin now :-)

Jen said...

breakfast is the most important meal of the day!!! i don't love muffuns, but I definitely want a cupcake now after seeing those photos! :)

Anonymous said...

Well ... who doesn't dream of muffins!

-Dawn

Karine said...

All these muffins look delicious! Muffins are perfect for breakfast :)

Post a Comment